F. Lee Weaver earned his Bachelor of Arts degree and his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University. Mr. Weaver is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and is licensed to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of the United States District Court.
Mr. Weaver concentrates his practice in corporate law, estate planning and administration, mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, asset purchases and working with family-owned businesses. Mr. Weaver has also devoted a substantial amount of his time to representing numerous property owner associations in Mecklenburg and Union Counties.
Mr. Weaver has been active in numerous community organizations in and around Matthews. He is a former board member of the First Charter Bank Advisory Board, Providence Day School, and other various private and public businesses. He is currently serving as a member of the Matthews Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administrations
- Asset Sales
- Asset Purchases
- Family-owned Businesses
- 1031 Transactions
- Employment Agreements
- Franchise Reviews
- North Carolina State Bar
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina – B.A. and J.D.
- Attended the East Carolina University School of Business
- Fifth Third Bank – Matthews, NC
- Branch Banking and Trust Company – Matthews, NC
Professional Associations and Memberships
- NC State Bar
- NC Bar Association
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Pi Delta Phi
- Spring Hope, North Carolina, United States of America